BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 9, 2011

Cha or Cool?

PEARL MILKTEA
Just to let you know, i am madly into pearl milktea right now. Really addicted. Everyday thinking to drink one but have to constraint myself for only 2 to 3 cups per week. I know it been famous for so long but i only joined the wagon sometime last month. It all started when Cool Blog opens nearby my office. Everytime i pass them, sure got people que up to buy them, mostly teenagers & school kids. Hairan jugak, sedap ke? So finally i tried to buy one, on recommendations i bought chocolate flavoured. Tak sedap pun. Second time tried strawberry, better but still not that sedap. So i gave up..taknak beli dah.


But then......i was intrigued to try the famous Chatime. First time bought was during Ramadhan. Straight away i am addicted! The tea fragrant is so nice and not that sweet. The pearls (i love to add pearls) are big, chewy & yummy. No wonder the ques are long everytime everywhere. Must take numbers like banks ok! I always ordered their Hazelnut Chocolate Milktea. Am not adventurous enough to try other flavours eventhough by the name seems very tempting. My regular milktea cost me RM5.90 (R) or TM6.90 (L) a cup. Quite expensive for a tea but wayyy much cheaper than Java Chip Frappucino from Starbucks (also my fav)! 

Well, since there is no Chatime nearby my office, i have to opt for Cool Blog. Now i already found the right taste that can cure my milktea addict. My choice would be either Yam Milktea or Honeydew Milktea. Those flavours not only taste good but smell nice as well. And it is much cheaper, RM2.40 a cup. Minus points are they don't have nice tea fragrance and the pearls are not that yummy & chewy compared to Chatime's. I also did tried some not-so famous milktea that those aunty-type are selling. Well, i realized they use powder for the flavour, not real tea or real syrup, so it is quite tasteless and not as good as Cool Blog. So Cool Blog, you are my choice as long as no Chatime opens  here. If i have the money, i will open one! Cewaahhh!

CHA?

OR

COOL?

Haisy....now i really want my Chatime..so who can buy for me?

p/s: CNN just released top 50 world's favourite drinks and Bubble Tea or milk tea is no.25! Check here. Told ya it is yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment