BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Best Decision In Life So Far

We always make decisions right? May it be the stuff we buy, the kind of people we choose to mix, the food we eat, our job and much much more. Some we like and thankful for and some we loath and regret. I got some of choices that i am thankful for. A decision that (insyaAllah) i will not regret. Here are some:

Got married


I am glad i am married, in fact getting married when i was 25 was the best decision i did. Been together with my then boyfriend (now husband) for i think 4 years kot and i think dah takde apa yang i looking forward in our relationship than to 'certified halal' it. I knew him well enough to be be comfortable with each other and we were long past the lovey-dovey period. In fact, couple seems waste of money and time. So i was very glad i am married at 25 so that i can be a mother as young as i could. Since i was young i wanted to become a mother as soon as possible. Long story short, instantly i got pregnant and delivered my son at 26. Alhamdulillah, till now i am happy with my marriage and the children Allah blessed us with!

Work in Kajang town


I don't really fond of my job. In fact, i hate finance! I was dragged down to stock market because the finance course i studied at university. And i didn't even like to study finance. Well, looks like my job and the course i studied falls into the 'regret decision'! Being transferred and working in Kajang, which is nearby my house is the only thing i am thankful for my job. Before this i was from PJ,SS2 branch. Imagine the hell of jams i had to go through day-to-day basis! So yes, finally working in Kajang town was a bless!!! The sole reason i stay in my company for almost 9 years (definitely not because of the good pay or remunerations). I can drive home less than 10 mins..and i only have to wake up half an hour early to get ready to work. Everyday driving to and back from work, listening to traffic report anywhere else makes me says Alhamdullah!


Wearing Hijab


I start late, when i hit 30yrs old. Alhamdulliah, lebih tenang hidup. The thing i love most wearing hijab is the convenience of knowing i am protected from sinful (men's) eyes. By wearing hijab i am restricted to wear tights and revealing clothes. And the scarf help covers my chest which i think was my biggest irritation of all when facing with men. Not to say all guys are gatal, but it helps me to be more confident to face them. I think guys will definitely respect you more if you are covered because they will only focus on your personality & attitude. Unless you are covered tapi perangai teruk, memang don't ever expect any respect la from men or even women. Because i am sick of men looking at sexy girls and give disrespect comments or ogling them like no one's business. So yes, i am glad i am covered appropriately, now i won't have to worried what the man standing in front of me focus on or what the men look at when they saw me walking towards them. 



Bought an Ipad


I am not the kind of person who spends great money on gadgets. I think they are waste of money because unless you are forever rich, you will eventually left out with the fast moving trends. The netbook (which my husband bought for me) been giving me problems for almost 2 years and i still using them religiously everyday like right now because i feel so sayang to spend money on a new ones. Unless the laptop dies on me or i am sponsored with a new ones, i just have to have a lot of patient and tolerate this netbook. And the only expensive gadget i ever bought with my own money is my Ipad. So glad i purchased it because it is so convenient! Ipad always on a standby mode (just like your smartphone) unlike PC where you need to switch on a pc and wait for it to start or load. The screen is big, puas hati kalau nak tengok movie or read blogs/news. Mobile and easy to carry anywhere, baring pun boleh baca. FYI, i don't bring my ipad for outing, rasa poyo kalau bawak ipad ke mana-mana, will lessen the quality time spend on family. And the best of all i can share with my kids. Upload kids songs, educational games and story books. Dania especially love to flip her Toy Story book apps and kids songs. Even can shut them up during long hours drive to balik kampung. If my current iPad broke down or i lost it, in an instant i will definitely buy a new one..really worth it!

Those are the best decisions in my life so far. May not be much because other decisions that i am also thankful does not bring that great impact in my everyday life. Ofcourse there are lots more to be thankful for right, being healthy alive also is a tremendous blessing. What are you best decision in life?







No comments:

Post a Comment