BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Die Young


I was in shocked when i received sms from my sister, informing that one of my cousins had just died in a car accident. She was only 19, a UiTM student and a cheerful & talkative girl eventhough i wasn't very close to her, only Facebook keep us connected as she constantly updating her status. The news made me sad and it is hard for me to continue sleeping after that.

Any news of someone's death is a shock, but a death of someone dies at young age makes me even more heart wrenched. I lost someone very close to me last year, he was only 19, at prime of his age when teenagers his age enjoying young & care-less life and he was such a happy lad before he was ill. He was my brother, the youngest among us sibling and also the only boy. After almost a year battled with Wegener's Granulomatosis, an auto-immune disease that has no cure up to date. I won't go into details how he suffered through his sickness as that will only drained me in tears (i am already in tear while typing this).

People says those who die young are lucky because they won't be collecting sins as they live because Allah knows how much someone can gained sins and do bad things in a lifetime. But ofcourse we don't go wishing to die young, it doesn't work that way. Alhamdulillah for the life given to us. How long we gonna live is Allah's work, we can't control that. What we can control is the way we live our life. Life is too short to create hatred,  to have negative thoughts or to skip our solat for petty matters.

Seeing people die young it makes me wonder when is my time. People that i love around me, will they grow old with me? It makes me appreciate them, appreciate my life and thank Allah for every chance & time i got to spend with them. Because i never know when mine or their time is up and i refuse to have regrets when it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment