BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The kids, me & Midvalley

Remember i told that my husband was down with chickenpox? Well..he was infected right before the long new year weekend, that particular Friday night. We were actually already plan to go out on that weekend and also to watch new year fireworks at Putrajaya. But all plan was damn when he got infected. The weekend before that the kids were quarantined at home because of chickenpox and they were so eager to go out. So if another weekend paksa them to stay at home again because their father pulak kena quarantine kesian la pulak kan. So i determined to bring them out...even though i am aware of the risks, guarding my kids alone in busy public place. So here is the story of my experience going out alone with my hyper kids.

My sister (who is staying with me) plan to go to Midvalley that Saturday. So i decided to tag along and the kids were so excited & happy being able to 'jalan-jalan', especially my girl Dania who now will cry whenever anyone get out from the door because she wants to follow them out.

We reached Midvalley around 12 noon. Since my sister had an 'appointment', we parted ways. I was hungry because tak sempat breakfast, too busy siapkan my kids and myself as well. So i went to Delicious for lunch. I chose Delicious cafe because dah lama kempunan nak makan their Spicy Seafood Spaghetti and also their red velvet cupcake...and also because Delicious cafe has tables outside in the open air where my kids can run around. Means, i won't have to strap Dania in babyseat which she will eventually scream to break lose from it or my Adam won't have to jumpon his seat or stand on it while waiting for the food. Both of them will behave like that whenever we go out and eat..tak tipu ok! So they're free to walk or run around the space with my close guard (because ada kereta yg pass by now & then).

Something happened there. My girl kena ngorat dengan this cute boy. Not exactly ngorat la...but this boy was fond of Dania and follows her closely everywhere. He did not talk or touches her, just follows her. After sometime Dania starting to get scared and ran away from him. He still follow her..so cute la seeing them like that. Here are the photos for you to get clearer view of the story.

See the boy in denim shirt? He is the cute boy that kept following my girl.  The other 2 boys were with him.
Dania started to ran away from him..so funny la!
Still...he came close. A closer look at his face, cute right??? 
Haha...i am not sure if i still find it funny if some boys will do the same to Dania in 10 or 20 years time!

Ok, continue story. After lunch we went strolling around the mall. As usual my kids insisted to ride those 'coin rides' (tak tahu nak panggil apa benda alah tu). I also brought them to Jusco kids land where you can change tokens to play with the machine slots or also ride the 'coin rides'. Pening kepala bila pegi sana. Dania was hogging the ball machine refused to go anywhere while Adam wandering around the place, out of my sight. I was sooo worried whenever he was out of my sight. Nak tinggal Dania lagila tak boleh..if i carry her she will scream like mad kicking around and everyone will look at me macam i am the worse mother in the world *sigh*! Things went on like that for the longest time..chasing them, calling them to follow me. Was sweating in a full air-conditioned mall.

After that Adam bising nak minum Chatime because he saw few people was holding the cups. He love Chatime as well because of the 'bola-bola' (pearls). Whenever i stop to look at something he started to merajuk and repeating annoyingly he wanted Chatime. Okla..okla....jom gi cari Chatime!

At Chatime my sister came. Lega sket ada orang to help watch my kids. Took the opportunity to go into some shops. Banyak Sale going on but tak puas nak browse around. Last shop is La Senza, where i shop for almost half an hour. They got this buy 2 free 1 bra and i bought some. While shopping, my sister & her fiance took care of my children. My kids, being themselves ran around the mall, screaming most of the time. My sis and fiance were breaking sweats to keep up with them. Sampaikan SA La Senza pun dah kenal anak i. Malu sungguh. Based on the experience, my sis & his fiance were terrified of having kids..hahahaha..poor them!

Okla..that is all for the rambling post. Letih tak baca? I am quite proud with myself that i survived the challenge going out alone with the kids...plus sweat and all. In the end everyone was happy, no one lost or hurt. Luckily i was wearing appropriately, if not i would have look like a mental woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment