BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chic to Work

As usual, every morning i will go through my blogroll and read all my favourite blogs. One of the blog i love is Face Hunter. If you love fashion this blog is no foreign. Here i want to share some pictures from the blog. Why? Because i think it would be nice if i am chic enough to wear like that to work. It is also a hijab friendly outfit!

All pictures above credited to Face Hunter

Awesome right? Love..love..all of the outfit. Simple ensemble but very chic looking! If only i have the skill to mix & match my clothes and look as effortless as them. Such an inspiration!

I mentioned before that i adore prints. I was in awe when i saw these at Glamorai (envy this lady, so beautiful & talented). If you love prints like me, i just let these pics do the talking..as i am charmed!

All pictures above credited to Glamorai

No comments:

Post a Comment