BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Glasses & Cups


Remember my last post about McDonald's Cola can glasses? Well, i got them already! But managed to get 3 of them only. Only my 3 favourite colors which are Purple, Blue, Pink. Tak larat nak makan McD tiap-tiap minggu dah..gemok kottt!


Bad quality photo. The glasses are much prettier than picture. The pink color are a bit disappointing because the color are not so bright and look even worse in picture (mcm kaler grey je kan?). I bought these glasses to be used, not for display. So the boxes are gone, jadi permainan Dania buat sementara waktu, she was fascinated with the box, not sure why. My husband told me once you lose the box the glasses are not valuable (no selling value) anymore or maybe depreciated. Already through online (Lowyat.net) people who missed out on buying the glasses offered to pay few ringgits (RM20++ kot). I don't care la, bukan nak jual pun!  


Apart from the glasses i got, my Adam also got a share of goodies. With purchases of Happy Meal, he got to collect Spongebob cup & straw! Given out  by weekly basis as well and he managed to get 1 Spongebob cup & 1 Spongebob straw. Just look at his happy face! Thanks Mcd..double joy for mak and anak! Oh, and double the fat roll as well! hahahahaha!




No comments:

Post a Comment